Blizzard has announced upcoming Mythic+ dungeon tuning which buffs Atal'Dazar, while nerfing DOTI and ToT and more!
With scheduled weekly maintenance tomorrow, we will make adjustments to several enemies and spells in Mythic+ dungeons.Data and feedback suggests that Murozond’s Rise, Throne of the Tides, and Atal’Dazar are outliers in terms of difficulty.
While Murozond’s Rise and Throne of the Tides are too difficult, Atal’Dazar is proving too easy and may affect player progression through the content in a negative way.Our adjustments aim to better align overall balance across the Mythic+ dungeon pool for Season 3.Atal’Dazar
- The required enemy forces count for Atal’Dazar has been increased.
Yazma’s Wracking Pain can no longer be interrupted and is no longer a curse effect in Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Corrupted Blood inflicts damage every 2.5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Spirit of Gold’s health increased by 33%.
- Toxic Saurid’s Leaping Thrash no longer triggers Poisoned Claws on the target.
- Dazar’ai Juggernaut’s Merciless Assault damage reduced by 25%.
- Dazar’al Augur’s Wildfire periodic rate reduced to 1 second (was 2 seconds).
- Dinomancer Kish’o’s Deadeye Aim damage reduced by 25%.
- T’lonja’s Frenzied Charge is now avoidable but inflicts increased damage.
- Monzumi’s Wild Thrash range increased to 100 yards.
- Tyr, the Infinite Keeper
Radiant Barrier damage absorb reduced by 15%.
- Radiant Barrier refresh damage reduced by 25%.
- Chrono-Lord Deios health reduced by 10%.
- Infinite Corruption damage reduced by 20%.
- Timestream Anomaly’s Untwist damage reduced by 20%.
- Time-Displacement reduces the creature’s health by an additional 10%>
- Time-Displacement on death damage
Read more on wowhead.com