Blizzard has posted upcoming class tuning for PvP!
We’ve looked at data and feedback from players over the first week of Season 3 PvP and intend to make some adjustments with scheduled weekly maintenance to address a few classes where we’re seeing over- and underperformance.
Player versus Player
- Death Knight
Death Coil damage is now increased by 70% in PvP combat (was 90%).
Inertia damage bonus reduced to 12% (was 18%) in PvP combat.
- Elysian Decree damage reduced by 20% in PvP combat.
- The Hunt initial and periodic damage reduced by 30% (was 20%) in PvP combat.
- Throw Glaive damage reduced by 10% in PvP combat.
- Essence Break damage bonus reduced to 50% (was 65%) in PvP combat.
- Fel Barrage damage reduced by 20% in PvP combat.
Lifebloom periodic healing decreased by 12% in PvP combat.
- Grove Guardians Nourish healing decreased by 15% in PvP combat.
- Grove Guardians’ health decreased by 66%.
Rapid Fire damage increased by 20% (was 40%) in PvP combat.
- Guardians of the Dream 4-piece set now causes your next Rapid Fire to fire 40%
additional bolts (was 60%) in PvP combat.
- Arcane Shot damage increased by 35% (25%) in PvP combat.
- Chimaera Shot damage increased by 35% (25%) in PvP combat.
Mana Regeneration now decreased by 25% (was 55%) in PvP combat.
Increased damage of all abilities by 8% in PvP combat.
- Mind Trauma’s duration reduced to 15 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Blast Wave now snares by 50% for 6 seconds (was 70%) in PvP combat.
Chrono Shift now increases movement speed by 25% (was 50%) in PvP combat.
- Temporal Shield now heals for 60% of damage taken over 4 sec (was 100%) in PvP
Read more on wowhead.com