Blizzard has posted a new set of hotfixes for November 21st for Patch 10.2 which includes the previously mentioned PvP tuning & Season 3 Mythic+ Dungeon tuning. November 21, 2023Achievements
- Added Ivy as a reward for Don’t Let the Doe Hit You On the Way Out.
Creatures and NPCs
Beast Cleave and Kill Cleave now log correctly when the Hunter is buffed by an Augmentation Evoker.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed issue causing rare elites in The Forbidden Reach, Zaralek Cavern, and The Emerald Dream to not award credit to players in a raid group.
- Unpulled rare elites in Forbidden Reach and Zaralek Caverns should now despawn after 15 minutes, unless players are in their immediate vicinity.
- Developers’ notes: Through the first week of Season 3 Mythic+ dungeons, data and feedback suggest that Murozond’s Rise, Throne of the Tides, and Atal’Dazar are outliers in terms of difficulty. While Murozond’s Rise and Throne of the Tides are too difficult, Atal’Dazar is proving too easy and may affect player progression through the content in a negative way. Our adjustments aim to better align overall balance across the Mythic+ dungeon pool for Season 3.
The required enemy forces count for Atal’Dazar has been increased.
- Toxic Saurid’s Leaping Thrash no longer triggers Poisoned Claws on the target.
- Dazar’ai Juggernaut’s Merciless Assault damage reduced by 25%.
- Dazar’al Augur’s Wildfire periodic rate reduced to 1 second (was 2 seconds).
- Dinomancer Kish’o’s Deadeye Aim damage reduced by 25%.
- T’lonja’s Frenzied Charge is now avoidable but inflicts increased damage.
- Monzumi’s Wild Thrash range increased to 100 yards.
Yazma’s Wracking Pain can no longer be interrupted and is no longer a curse
Read more on wowhead.com