We are living in times when we have multiple online accounts including emails, social media, financial and more. Therefore, online security has become extremely important. Two-factor authentication(2FA) has become a necessary technique to save your online data from unauthorized access. Thankfully, Apple's iPhone 15 offers a seamless way to generate and input one-time verification codes. So, if you have an iPhone 15, you will not have to worry much. Check out how to set up and manage automatic verification codes on your iPhone 15:
1. If you have an additional device like a computer or iPad, access the account management section of the website or app where you wish to enable 2FA. Look for options to enable an authenticator app, which will present a QR code.
2. On your iPhone 15, use the camera to scan the QR code displayed on the other device. Once scanned, select your account for the website or app.
3. A verification code will appear below the User Name and Password fields on your iPhone 15. On the other device, enter this code to complete the setup.
We are now on WhatsApp. Click to join.
1. Sign in to the account management section of the website or app, and enable 2FA. Look for the option to manually enter a setup key, then copy the provided key.
2. On your iPhone 15, go to Settings > Passwords, and select the account for the website or app.
3. Tap ‘Set Up Verification Code,' then choose ‘Enter Setup Key. Paste the setup key in the designated field and tap OK.
4. Copy the verification code and paste it where directed on the website or app.
How to use Verification Codes on Websites or Apps:
1. When signing in, select the option to use an authenticator app.
2. If a suggestion doesn't appear, go to Settings > Passwords, selectRead more on tech.hindustantimes.com