Quordle 317 answer for December 7: If you survived yesterday's puzzle, then congratulations and if not, then it's time to work harder. But either way, welcome back to another Quordle puzzle. While yesterday's puzzle was nightmarish, today's puzzle will only make you slightly uneasy. It is not as difficult, but also not so easy that you can get to the words without any issues. All things considered, there is a good chance that you might waste your attempts in bad guesses since a couple of the letters can be difficult to decipher. And losing out on your precious attempts is a direct way to lose the game, given that you only have nine of them. So, before you play the game, you should check out our Quordle hints and clues to prepare better for the puzzle. And if you're looking for the solution, simply scroll to the bottom.
There are no repeated letters in the puzzle which already significantly reduces the difficulty level. Except one uncommon word, rest all would be familiar to you. And finally, none of the word have an uncommon letter arrangement either. Just check the clues below and then you can solve from there.
1. Today's words begin with the letters S, C, P and C.
2. The words end with K, E, L and R.
3. Word 1 clue - a thick, flat piece of meat or fish, especially meat from a cow
4. Word 2 clue - one of the traditional social classes into which people are divided in a Hindu society
5. Word 3 clue - one of the coloured parts of a flower that are shaped like leaves
6. Word 4 clue - to bend down or move backward with your head down because you are frightened
These are the clues for the day. Use them with the hints provided above and you will find a full-proof strategy to take on today's puzzle. But if you're looking for anRead more on tech.hindustantimes.com